Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

"Snow White" (1937) [Series] - Snow White Reel Survey

A series of postings of "Snow White" items in the Cowan Collection [click here to see the contact sheet of the items in the postings].

Here is one of my favorite items from the Ingeborg Willy Scrapbook -- a copy of a survey she completed after watching a Snow White sequence...

One of the things that struck me was that the survey was more in line with what we might see today -- not in 1937. I thought it was pretty innovative.

I thought that her comments that Snow White breaths "too dramatically" during the scene in the woods with the Huntsman was interesting.

I uploaded a larger than usual image so that you could better read Willy's comments.

Snow White Reel Survey (click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment